|The Winter Wonderland that welcomed me home from my cruise on April 18. Yes, April.|
Being gone for the past ten days has been wonderful, and to be honest, I had been dreading coming back to the dreary midwest (I was welcomed with 2 inches of snow.) But it wasn't until I actually got home that I realized how much I missed it. Here is what I'm happy to be back to.
- My own bathroom. No matter how hard I try, I never remember all of my beauty products. Plus, I hate how hotel towels never smell like fabric softener. I love fabric softener.
- My own bed. This might seem obvious, but it's not just my bed. It's all my stuffed animals, and my blankets, and my kitties.
- The prettiest part of spring has still yet to come! Everything is about to blossom, and being gone for a week makes warm weather that much closer. Sunshiney weather *has* to be right around the corner.
- Seeing my family and friends. Duh. Even if you're not gone long enough to really get homesick, it's still such a great feeling to see the ones you love after being away.
- Cooking. I will be cooking nothing but vegetable for the next month I swear, due to the fact that I ate enough to feed a small country on my vacation. Far too many quesadillas, escargots, and tequila shots. Detox time.