There are few things prettier than a rosy cheek. And although it is *always* apart of my daily makeup routine, it's probably the makeup item I put the least amount of thought into. Which is pretty silly because the color, amount, and location in which rogue is applied can completely transform a face (as the pictures above demonstrate). My current blush (Lorac, Exposed) is running low, and I'm beyond eager to try something new. After reading different beauty articles, I've decided that I want my next blush to be a simple matte, that provides a healthy glow. This will be an interesting change for me being that almost all of my blushes in the past have had shimmery gold undertones.
1. Estee Lauder Tender Blush Sheer Stick - I love this stuff - it provides a healthy glow, and is what I wear when I'm wanting to add a bit of a tan look without piling on the bronzer. Gold undertones make is night time appropriate. Only complaint is that it rubs off pretty easily.
2. Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush - I purchased this blush because I was wanting Nars Orgasm (see below) and my local beauty retailer was out. So I gave this a try. I find that it's a little brighter than Nars' famous "Orgasm", thus making it more daytime appropriate.
3. Nars Blush in Orgasm - This cult favorite has become world-known for a reason - it flatters every skin type and almost has a bronze like effect, making one look like they spent a day at the beach. It is so pretty - only complaint is if one is too tan, it doesn't have the same dazzling effect, and it's hard to tell you're wearing it.
4. Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint in Crush - I received a free sample of this and was taken aback by how bright it was. But when I tried it on, I adored how it made me look like I was blushing. It's youthful and fun, and I love that it's not ultra natural - you can tell you're wearing a fun colored blush without looking like a clown.
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush - I have read too many amazing reviews on this stuff not to try it. The one thing I've heard time after time about this product is that it's so natural and actually improves skin's balance, which is why it wears for so long.
6. Benefit Dandelion Blush - This blush has one so many beauty awards and is supposedly key in making one look fresh faced and well rested. I was wary to try this at first - thinking it'd be too light for my medium skin tone, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it still provided that healthy glow.